Sunday, April 7, 2013

What a Day for a Daydream..

So there are a lot of bloggers who mainly post pictures of their wonderful outfits in real life. And since I don't have a tripod, I have to resort to using my shitty iPod's camera, which has actually been shattered. But today I found my old camera and I decided to take pictures of various things around the house. I am no photographer, so just enjoy the purposely-lame quality photographs I've taken. (: Also, I found some old pictures from around Christmas time of 2012, so enjoy those as well. (:

My dog looking confused as fuck, as usual

Sleeping in his bed like a king

That one time I thought I was cool and dyed my hair pink with chalk

I call this "naked." Because my bed is naked. Heh, get it?.. No? Okay, carry on.

Life-sized Robert and Jimmy, James Dean in the corner. 

This cute little furball thing I love. I don't really know

Closet! My favorite 60's shirt is peeking through, the orange, red, & purple one (: Grooovy

Newly dyed hair :) Black underneath, blonde on top.

Look at this soap, its so cute! It has a little ladybug inside of it, aww.

Dream catcher. 

Craft corner!

Once again, my beautiful lunchbox. 

Where the magic happens. AKA my flower crowns.

MY BABY

Polaroids of Pattie Boyd, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, a record player, and Friar Park

I don't.. know

A few pins (the rest were on a vest god knows where) and my homemade mod RAF roundel necklace, and some loooverly lipstick

My uniform. Workin' for the MAN

eos chapstick are my obsessions, and my bootyful hand-painted by moi bass guitar

My dad has a beautiful Kramer poster in his bar

And he also has cool pins too woo

His record player, and a giant gingerbread man

Old aspirin dispenser from the 30's 

And a Pulp Fiction one too C:
I think this photo just describes me
Oh and bad news 8tracks has been blocked on my school computer :( So here's a playlist while Im on my home one enjoy xoxo



  1. "I Want Candy" by The Strangeloves
  2. "Pictures of Lily" by The Who
  3. "Oh, Yoko!" by John Lennon
  4. "She's a Rainbow" by The Rolling Stones
  5. "Boys Don't Cry" by The Cure
  6. "These Days" by Nico
  7. "I Go to Pieces" by Peter and Gordon
  8. "Technicolour Dreams" by Status Quo
  9. "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want" by The Smiths
  10. "Cherry Bomb" by The Runaways

No comments:

Post a Comment