Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Friday on My Mind

Hello everyone! My spring break officially starts on this Friday at 2:17, when school gets out. (By the way, I feel SO weird calling it "spring break," I usually just call it "April Vacation.") That being said, I have Friday on my mind. This post doesn't really have a point, actually; I just thought I'd use it as an excuse to tell you guys that I'm excited for a break from school, and that I'd share some pictures with you. These pictures have no real theme; Most of them are from Rookie or Tumblr. If you want a specific source from one just let me know and I can find it. Anyway, enjoy it.

 
  Since I was too lazy to make a playlist and upload it here this morning on my personal computer (mainly because I didn't know what my blogpost would be about), here is another manual one. I'm sorry I don't have the files on a site like 8tracks :( I've also included a playlist from playlist.com, I'm not sure how I like it yet. I'd appreciate feedback! I miss 8tracks so much, agh.


  1. "Friday on My Mind" by The Easybeats
  2. "I Wanna Be With You" by The Raspberries
  3. "Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) by Edison Lighthouse
  4. "The Sun Ain't Shining No More" by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
  5. "I Want You" by Bob Dylan
  6. "Humanoid Boogie" by The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band
  7. "Hurdy Gurdy Man" by Donovan
  8. "Peaches En Regalia" by Frank Zappa
  9. "Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)" by The Doors

OH! And this is my hair, for those of you who asked. K BYE HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment