Monday, November 19, 2012

I Want Candy.

  Everyone loves candy. I know if this were a Halloween-related post it would be awfully late, but it's not. I've just had a severe sweet-tooth lately and I thought I'd post some vintage candy-related things and include one of my infamous playlists. Enjoy. (I'm on my bad computer, so I'll probably add more to this post when I return home.)

Elvis and Priscilla Presley, c. 1967



Im sorry, I forget what this is from!




An image of tea cakes I found online when I was in London that look absolutely delicious. My mouth is watering as I type!



50's 60's Pink Party Prom Dress-Vintage Tea Length Wedding Dress from Polyvore
Don't know what this is from either, sorry!

From the 1966 Czech film, Sedmikrásky

Sisters Pattie and Jenny Boyd.







1. She's a Rainbow - The Rolling Stones
2. Jennifer Juniper - Donovan
3. Sugar Sugar - The Archies
4. Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles
5. Les Sucettes - France Gall
6. Lollipop - The Chordettes
7. Mirage - Tommy James & The Shondells
8. Honey Pie - The Beatles
9. Femme Fatale - The Velvet Underground & Nico
10. Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
11. I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment